Radio and Electronics
2007 May 20
- Christmas Mini-Lights FAQ
- Common Christmas Lights Questions.
- LED Christmas
Lights and How to Fix Them
- Background and repair of LED lamp sets.
- Gertsch Ratio
- Vintage test equipment sets AC ratios with amazing accuracy.
- Christmas Lights
- Background and repair of mini incandescent lamp sets.
- Troubleshooting Christmas Mini-Lights
- Trouble-tracing flow charts.
- A Modern Breadboarding Technology
- Bits of circuit board with soldered insulating dots.
- Simple JFET Audio Preamps
- A simple, effective, JFET-input circuit.
- Measuring Junction Noise
- A noise measurement box.
- Junction Noise Measurements I
- Noise measurements.
- Simple Op Amp Audio Preamps
- Op amp preamps.
- Some Op Amp Audio Design Issues
- Op amp design issues.
Terry Ritter, his
current address, and his