Really Random Topics
Really Random Generators
Electronic hardware for generating really-random values.
Physical randomness is processed before use.
Is there any?
- 1990-??-?? Albert Boulanger: The
randomness in Quantum Mechanics (QM) is not necessarily
- 1991-08-04 Paul Budnik: There is
no basis for the belief that randomness is fundamental to
- 1991-08-05 Hugh Miller: Hugh quotes
- 1991-08-06 Doug Gwin: The known
phenomena of quantum physics are incompatible with local
- 1991-08-06 Paul Budnik: Paul
responds to Hugh.
- 1991-08-06 Paul Budnik: Local
determinism in general is not equivalent to the determinism
advocated by Einstein in EPR.
- 1991-08-11 Albert Boulanger: The
axiomatic development is deliberately silent concerning any
requirements that the measurable functions be non-determinate.
- 1991-08-13 Lee Campbell: Nobody
has come up with a working hidden variable theory.
- 1991-08-19 Paul Budnik: Local
quantum mechanics is consistent with standard quantum mechanics
on all known experimental results. It differs from standard
quantum mechanics because it does not violate locality.
- 1991-08-14 Doug Gwin: The quantum
"randomness" is not merely ASSUMED, it has been DEMONSTRATED
and thus is a required feature of any such theory.
- 1991-08-26 Paul Budnik: It is
false to claim that quantum randomness has been conclusively
demonstrated or proved and it is unscientific to assume that
there cannot be a more complete theory without such evidence
Terry Ritter, his
current address, and his
Last updated: 1995-10-31